• a transphobic woman is not a feminist
• a racist woman is not a feminist
• a homophobic woman is not a feminist
• exclusionary feminism is not feminism
And don’t forget
- A woman who forgets to include disabled women in posts like these is inherently ableist and is not a feminist.
Or, you know, she forgot
"Silent Hill 1" (1999)
why are my parents always like “go to bed.” i am in bed. im always in bed. you go to bed. stop talking to me.
the last man on earth refreshes his dashboard. he gets a message! it says “are u gay?”. its from anonymous
A story is a series of memories. Memories are remembered with other memories, and in turn become memories themselves.